Due to the expansion of our business,
we are currently seeking talented & dynamic candidates
to join our team!
- Meet with Client to determine Requirements & Needs.
- Provide professional advice on Space Planning, Design Conceptualization, Materials and Colour Scheme
Specifications to clients.
- Preparation of quotation & work schedule to clients
- Consider materials, effects and costs, liaise with clients, contractors and vendors to complete projects effectively.
- Tracks and coordinates project progress from inception to completion
- Certification/Diploma in Interior Design
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- At least 1 year experience in residential & commercial interior renovation
- Positive & committed attitude
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin so as to liaise with both English and Chinese speaking associates
Basic + High commission
Rewards for top performer
Career advancement opportunities
Leads and Training provided
Interested applicants, please kindly forward full resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.